1999 CPEO Military List Archive

From: "cpeo@cpeo.org" <cpeo@cpeo.org>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 13:37:09 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: cpeo-military listserve back in service!!!

Dear Military Newsgroup

Due to an administrative and technical glitch with our Internet Service
Provider, the two CPEO listserves, <cpeo-military> and <cpeo-brownfields>
went temporarily offline on April 12, 1999. The lists are now back online
and should remain so.  During the outage no postings or subscription
changes were processed.  If you attempted to do either during this time
period, please try again now at your convenience.

We apologize for the inconvenience.  And now we'll bring you back to your
regularly scheduled program.

CPEO Staff