1999 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Mervtano@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 09:43:58 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: Kelly AFB Redevelopment Generates Waste

In a message dated 4/23/1999 2:53:50 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
lsiegel@cpeo.org writes:

<< There is nothing in the article to indicate that the reuse authority
has changed its reuse plan or is overturning an institutional control. >>

Seems to me this is a second tier issue.  For me, the first tier questions
include:

        Was the contamination accurately characterized?

        Was the reuse plan developed with the full and accurate knowledge
of the contamination?

        Were institutional controls, if any, developed with the full and
accurate knowledge of the contamination?