1999 CPEO Military List Archive

From: jancg@webtv.net
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 12:07:07 -0800 (PST)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: [CPEO-MEF] ComPACT's Policy Paper on the Tourtelot Clean-up

Dear All:

The second set of URL below is ComPACT's policy paper for the clean-up
of the UXO and hazardous waste on the Tourtelot property.   The
developer wants a massive cut- and -fill  to level the property - this
links the clean-up to housing development and prevents the community
from making a decision about the final land use.   We are sending the
web page out to a wide audience:  community, regulatory agencies, the
media in the hope that our proposal will receive serious attention.

Please feel free to comment-- if you have trouble accessing the web
page, please e-mail me or call; 707-745-6625, although you should be
able to simple click-on the URL.

Thanks for all your support.
Your friends in Benicia--

jlcg

http://community.webtv.net/jancg/HealthyBeniciaTask

http://community.webtv.net/jancg/ComPACTCommitteefor

You can find archived listserve messages on the CPEO website at http://www.cpeo.org/lists/index.html.

We've got email newsletters galore!  Check 'em out at Topica.
http://www.topica.com/t/5