1999 CPEO Military List Archive

From: doobage@localnet.com
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 12:46:10 -0800 (PST)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: [CPEO-MEF] Natural Attenuation

Bang on! "saving short term money for the perpretrators" says it. It is a
huge
point and it must be considered seriously. It is difficult to find
inexpensive
remedies or even ones that will properly clean up the environment. But
instead
of making such declarations, remedies are proposed under the guise of natural
attenuation and like the ostrich with head in ground, we are expected to
exclaim Huzza. Short of changing CERCLA, it is then expected that the
owner of
the contamination must shell out the $$ for actual remedies and not hide
behind
some voodoo clean up (I like the term).

Ross Vincent wrote:

You can find archived listserve messages on the CPEO website at http://www.cpeo.org/lists/index.html.

If this email has been forwarded to you and you'd like to subscribe, please send a message to:

cpeo-military-subscribe@igc.topica.com

What's hot at Topica?  Sign up for our "Best New Lists"
newsletter and find out!  http://www.topica.com/t/8