2000 CPEO Military List Archive

From: CPEO Moderator <cpeo@cpeo.org>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 10:19:39 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: [CPEO-MEF] Reminder Regarding MEF Postings

Dear MEF Subscribers:

We want to remind our Military Enviromental Subscribers to please keep
postings related to military environmental issues.  CPEO strives to
maintain the listserver as an open forum for information and dialogue.
The MEF is designed to be a non-partisan and open discussion addressing
the many issues surrounding military base closure, cleanup, and
conversion.

Thanks very much for your cooperation and for your participation.

CPEO Staff