2000 CPEO Military List Archive

From: mthaeler@aol.com
Date: 15 Dec 2000 18:07:26 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: [CPEO-MEF] Question about US base cleanups abroad

I am looking for information about what the Department of Defense does about
DOD bases in foreign countries.  Do they create RABS with the citizens in
the
area, or have other public involvement activities? There are citizens
interested in the Phillipines.

 "Doris Cellarius" <Doris@Cellarius.net>
 FW: Question about US base cleanups abroad
 Wed, 13 Dec 2000 23:42:14 -0700

Marianne:

Are you on the Military Base listserve and could you send this to them for
me.  Thank you.

 I am looking for information about what the Department of Defense does
about DOD bases in foreign countries.  Do they create RABS wit the citizens
in the area, or have other public involvement activities.

We are trying to assist some environmentalists in the Philippines who are
concerned about the cleanup of such US bases there.

Thanks  to anyone who can give me information.

Doris Cellarius