2000 CPEO Military List Archive

From: UTOSI-Hdqrs@kc.rr.com
Date: 15 Dec 2000 23:15:47 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: [CPEO-MEF] SFAAP: Mr. Hastings have you lied to the Federal District Court.

Dear Mr. Hastings:

After I read the below article that appeared in the Kansas City Star I=20
wanted to let you know that if the facts as stated are true then you have=
=20
lied to the Federal District Court.  In addition you have not met with any=
=20
of the Indian tribes (Osage or United Tribe of Shawnee Indians and others)=
=20
that are also associated with Indians historic site preservation or Indian=
=20
grave site preservation at the Sunflower Army Ammunition Plant (SFAAP) as=
=20
mandated by Section 106 of the National Historic Preservation Act (NHPA; 16=
=20
U.S.C. =A7 470f).

See:  http://www.achp.gov/ for mandates.

  Mr. Hastings have you lied to the Federal District Court?

Jimmie D. Oyler, Principal Chief