2000 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Aimee Houghton <aimeeh@cpeo.org>
Date: 18 Dec 2000 15:45:19 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: [CPEO-MEF] CPEO Archive Back On-Line

As many of you know the CPEO MEF listserve archive has been under
repair.  We are happy--and relieved--to report that the entire listserve
archive is back up on the CPEO website.  http://www.cpeo.org/lists/

So, please use freely once again.  If you happen to find any glitches or
discrepancies please email us at cpeo@cpeo.org.

Thank you all for your patience while we worked to correct this
problem.  Kudos for rebuilding the entire archive go to Tony Chenhansa of
our staff.

Have a safe and peaceful holiday.

Aimee