2001 CPEO Military List Archive

From: StellaVB@aol.com
Date: 28 Aug 2001 17:48:42 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: [CPEO-MEF] Fw: Military Chafes at Wildlife Rules

Is it possible, or am I out of my mind, to have the military, elected
officials and enviromental agencies sit down at the same table within each
community this is a problem and come up with alternative actions before
changing laws?

I do not claim to have any expertise in these fields BUT I do know when
people come to a table with the mindset of listening solutions can be found.

Stella