2002 CPEO Military List Archive

From: StellaVB@aol.com
Date: 25 Feb 2002 17:21:20 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: [CPEO-MEF] Digest for cpeo-military@igc.topica.com, issue 475

Peter Strauss' reply to Susan brought another 'side' of issues into play
which appears to be pivotal;  when one takes responsibility for they
mess they made, most will learn to NOT repeat those same mistakes, yes?!
 Particularly in ordnance/gw cleanup that is time consuming, extremely
expensive and dangerous to humans and environment (now that I think
about it, isn't it these concerns that is causing 'debates' amongst the
agencies? :).

Thank you Peter for reminding me once again about self-accountability
and responsibility!
Stella