2002 CPEO Military List Archive

From: CPEO Moderator <cpeo@cpeo.org>
Date: 7 Mar 2002 14:16:12 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: [CPEO-MEF] Base land, groundwater protected

[POSTED BY Stella Bourassa (StellaVB@aol.com )]

What I'm about to say is based on this newspaper article and no further
knowledge about the particulars regarding MMR.  The government of
Massachusettes seems to have stepped up to the plate and hit a grand
slam.

If anyone involved with MMR has the time, will you please e-mail me with
answers to my questions:

Where can I obtain a copy of this law that Gov. Jane Swift signed off
on?

Was the military involved in creating this law?

Who, what, when, where is the Environmental Management Commission and
who is on this commission?

What is the 'job description' regarding this commission?

Is it possible to have a summary of the history that caused the elected
officials to go the way of creating this new law and commission?

Thank you,
Stella