2002 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Topica Support <support@get.topica.com>
Date: 13 Mar 2002 20:53:47 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Your Topica Registration is Complete!

Hello, and welcome!

Thanks for signing up. Be sure to visit the links
below to take advantage of the benefits of your
new membership at Topica.

Put messages on hold, search or browse back issues,
manage your Topica email easily, and more!

Log in now to learn more:
http://www.topica.com/partner/sysmes1/my

Don't remember your password?
http://www.topica.com/partner/sysmes1/login.html

* Save money with Top Offers.

Find great deals that match your interests--travel,
books, music, electronics, computers and more.

Sign up here:
http://www.topica.com/partner/sysmes1/channels/offers

* Share your passion with others.

Start your own newsletter. Launch a discussion group.
Or move your email list to Topica. Free.

Log in to start your own list:
http://www.topica.com/partner/sysmes1/services/index.html