2002 CPEO Military List Archive

From: StellaVB@aol.com
Date: 27 Mar 2002 17:27:30 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: [CPEO-MEF] PSR.........

I just wanted to thank Steve for this information about Physicians for
Social Responsibility, it is now in my favorites!  There is so MUCH
information out there and I truly appreciate it when anyone on this
listserver informs me about information I am not aware of.

Again, thanks Steve (and Lenny for having such an excellent source to
obtain all information)!
Stella:)