2002 CPEO Military List Archive

From: StellaVB@aol.com
Date: 8 Apr 2002 13:49:21 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: [CPEO-MEF] Bourne closes third well

Congratulations, kudos, etc. to the environmental agencies that closed
down another well due to health concerns for the public.  I'm sure
shutting it down was a difficult decision but it was the right one and I
know there are many professionals working tirelessly to find effective
and cost effective ways to get the contaminated sites/water safe enough
for the public and environment's health. Will communities ever see the
day when all the agencies are working together to keep such cleanups
from being necessary because cleanup will happen immediately following
'live ammunition training for the protection of our nation's security'?

Stella