2002 CPEO Military List Archive

From: themissinglink@eznetinc.com
Date: 24 Apr 2002 16:19:38 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: [CPEO-MEF] Pentagon Environmental Proposals

Is it surprising to anyone that the largest polluter in the country is
seeking an exemption to current environmental laws?  Why not
multi-national corporations, isn't a healthy economy critical to our
national security? The chemical industry is likewise critical to both
the military and industry, exempt them also.

Environmental laws are based on risk assessment.  Barring a war on our
own soil where our very existence is threatened there is no reason to
exempt anyone.

Steven Pollack
www.familyjeweler.com/fortweb.htm