2002 CPEO Military List Archive

From: StellaVB@aol.com
Date: 25 Nov 2002 15:12:08 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: [CPEO-MEF] TCE in Moffett military housing area

As I promised, I heard from Dave Engels, DOE pm for the Pinellas site.
To those interested in the reports for this site, here is the website:

www.gjo.doe.gov

There are several 'clicks' to do to get to where you may need to go (in
sequence):  programs/projects, pinellas, quarterly reports and then the
full report which speaks of this 4.5 acre site per Dave's instructions.

Since there are several sides to any given issue, and since I am NOT
schooled in the technologies, I highly suggest any questions or concerns
be addressed to Dave or STAR Environmental, Inc. or to those whom
everyone has a working relationship with (I am referring to the
stakeholders questions and concerns).

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving..........Stella