2003 CPEO Military List Archive

From: uxogypfy@bellsouth.net
Date: 19 Feb 2003 17:35:17 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: [CPEO-MEF] perchlorate-containing munitions

Thank you Laura for this extremely useful information!  This list is
useful for the project managers in talking with those who trained on
these closed sites (as in jogging memories)!  That is, IF the
information is taken seriously.  I know I will be sending it to a WWII
veteran who grew up and trained on Camp Bonneville in WA and see which
of these he remembers being utilized out there.

Thanks again......Stella