2004 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <lsiegel@cpeo.org>
Date: 23 Apr 2004 22:42:02 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Brownfields Workshop in Jersey City - May 1, 2004

$6.95 .com Domain Name Sale!
Limited Time! ICANN Accredited GoDaddy!
http://click.topica.com/caab8LhaVxieSa8wsBba/ GoDaddy

[Please excuse the cross-posting, but we believe there are subscribers
to this list who may be intersest in attending this workshop. - LS]

Reminder: Brownfields Workshop in Jersey City, May 1, 2004

CPEO is co-sponsoring a free educational workshop for community
organizations and residents of brownfield communities in Northern New
Jersey and Southern New York.  Please circulate this announcement to
people in your community who may wish to attend.

The Center for Public Environmental Oversight (CPEO), in cooperation
with the Mayor of Jersey City, the Honorable Glenn D. Cunningham, the
Jersey City Department of Public Works and community leaders from Jersey
City's Morris Canal area invites you to attend a workshop on brownfields revitalization.

Community-Led Brownfields Revitalization
1st Annual Conference in Jersey City

DATE:   May 1, 2004

PLACE: Hudson County Prep High School
	525 Montgomery Street, Jersey City

for more details, see
http://www.cpeo.org/lists/brownfields/2004/msg00031.html

Let University of Phoenix make 2004 your year. Evening,
weekend or FlexNet® classes ? over 130 locations. Look
into our programs and get the degree that gets you going!
http://click.topica.com/caab6aBaVxieSa8wsBbf/ UOP