2004 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <lsiegel@cpeo.org>
Date: 14 May 2004 15:30:07 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: "No Radium Risk" at Hill AFB

Cancel your low-carb diet. Lose weight. Choose your own
foods. Learn more about our program at:
http://click.topica.com/caaccM7aVxieSa8wsBba/ Dr. Smith

Tests show no radium risk in Bldg. 214

by Kari Tilton
Hilltop Times (UT)
May 13, 2004

Official results were recently released from a test conducted here in
November 2003 indicating occupants and visitors of Bldg. 214 aren't at
risk from radioactive material left over from luminous paints used at
Hill about 50 years ago.

Air Force Institute for Operational Health experts from Brooks
City-Base, Texas, examined the facility and recently released their
findings.

The team also visited five other Air Force bases because people assigned
there used radium paint and repaired items coated with the radioactive
substance, during the World War II era. Radium was used in paint to make
aircraft instrument markings glow in the dark.

for the entire story, see
http://www.hilltoptimes.com/story.asp?edition=153&storyid=4296

Buy Stocks and Index Funds for just $4 No Account or
Investment Minimums and No Inactivity Fees Automatically
invest weekly or monthly and build your future.
http://click.topica.com/caaccMMaVxieSa8wsBbf/ Sharebuilder