2004 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <lsiegel@cpeo.org>
Date: 25 Aug 2004 22:56:13 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: New Jersey BOMARC contamination

Need cash fast? Get a $500 CASH ADVANCE overnight! Let
YourCashCentral get you the cash you need.
http://click.topica.com/caacxycaVxieSbnA7rua/MyOnlinePayday

Nuke-missile mess cleaned up

Tri-Town News (NJ)
August 26, 2004

PLUMSTED ? Plutonium-contaminated soil is now safely off the premises of
Navy Lakehurst.

Sixty-five shipments of the contam-inated material were transported
without a single incident, according to a press release.

And the signs posted around Navy Lakehurst designating the route for
safe transport of the contaminated soil from the Boeing Michigan
Aeronautical Research Center (BOMARC), originating at Fort Dix in
Plumsted, are slated to be taken down.

The successful completion of a cleanup effort solved an environmental
problem that has been in existence for more than four decades.

"We helped rid New Jersey of a hazard without putting the local
population at risk," Capt. Mark Bathrick, Navy Lakehurst commanding
officer, said in a press release. "We kept it off the public roads
because the bases (Dix, Lakehurst, McGuire) are all connected across a
single 42,000-acre parcel. With the success of this mission, we have
again proven our ability to cooperate with each other and with our
community neighbors to undertake complex projects and see them through
to a satisfactory conclusion."

for the entire article, see
http://tritown.gmnews.com/news/2004/0826/Front_Page/008.html

RE-GROW YOUR HAIR STARTING NOW.....Click here for more info!
http://click.topica.com/caacxydaVxieSbnA7ruf/Medical Hair Restoration