2005 CPEO Military List Archive

From: "Stella Bourassa" <Stellalogic@cfl.rr.com>
Date: 31 Aug 2005 23:07:53 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: [CPEO-MEF] Camp Lejeune (NC) - Justice Department will not prosecute

I am never shocked by such 'news' but I am always disgusted.  Talk about a
blatant disregard for the suffering of those affected by Camp Lejeune's
contamination issues.

I was told once that it was the Congress and Senate who 'held the purse
strings' which seems means 'power and control' 'on the hill'.  I can only
hope that someday this national 'disgrace' of 'turning the other cheek' to
destructive environmental/human health issue practices by our
military/government will finally be exposed for what it is by the 'powerful'
elected public servants.  I can only sit here, shake my head and hope the
best for those exposed to the toxins.

Stella