2019 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <lsiegel@cpeo.org>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2019 19:19:30 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: [CPEO-MEF] CHROMIUM: "Widow of Keesler 403rd worker not satisfied with Air Force’s answers"

Widow of Keesler 403rd worker not satisfied with Air Force’s answers

By John Fitzhugh
WLOX TV (Biloxi, MS)
September 13, 2019

BILOXI, Miss. - The past month has been beyond difficult for Amy Delcambre and her children.

Delcambre said she and her three daughters are still coming to terms with grief and anger after the death of her husband Sean in early August.

Amy and Sean believed his cancer was a direct result of exposure to the potent carcinogen hexavalent chromium on the job at the 403rd Wing at Keesler Air Force Base.

“Often Lillyanne says ‘I miss daddy, I want daddy.’ Eilee says the same thing; ‘I want daddy,’” Delcambre said in an interview last week. “They miss their loving and attentive father.”
Delcambre has seen letters written by the office of Air Force Reserve in response to the Congressional Investigations her husband and others at the 403rd requested.

…

For the entire story, see
https://www.wlox.com/2019/09/13/widow-keesler-rd-worker-not-satisfied-with-air-forces-answers/

Executive Director