1995 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Aimee Houghton <aimeeh@igc.org>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 1995 13:09:25 -0700 (PDT)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: REQUEST FOR RAB ADDRESSES

In our efforts to inform and serve community members of Restoration
Advisory Boards, we have been hampered by the absence of any centralized
directory of RAB members or even the RABs themselves. We have fairly
good information about California, but in other states it's spotty.

We have decided to assemble our own directory for PUBLIC distribution.
Thus, if someone has not agreed to public dissemination, we need to
know it. We will contact him/her to ask for permission. If we can't
get a full list for a particular facility, we will settle for data on
the community co-chair.

If you are at a facility - foreign, for example - that does not have a
RAB, feel free to send us contact information just the same.

For each person we are looking for the following info:

Name
Address
(please include state and zip code)
Phone(s)
Fax
Internet address
Other affiliations (optional)
For public dissemination ____Yes ____No

Please send all information to CAREER/PRO...If you use E-mail, please
send us (aimeeh@igc.org) a NEW MESSAGE. DO NOT SEND A REPLY TO
THIS MESSAGE, since that will be posted to the entire newsgroup.

You may also fax us the information at 415-904-7765 or mail us at:
425 Market Street, 2nd Floor, San Francisco, CA 94105

Thanks for your help.

Lenny Siegel and Aimee Houghton