1996 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Kaltofen@aol.com
Date: 09 Oct 1996 10:33:18
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: Global Green's 3rd Annual Forum

RABs also serve to unlock data and information for community members and
officials which might never have seen the light of day. In our community of
Natick, MA (Host to the Army Soldier Systems Command) the RAB has been a
primary mechanism for motivating key local officials such as Selectmen and
Town Counsel. Without the RAB it would be more difficult to take action on
all the remedies available to us as citizens who have contamination problems.

We have also uncovered data of activities so ludicrous as to deny any
rational explanation. My clear impression is that US Army environmental
center employees are as embarrassed by these revelations as we have been
surprised by them. The most recent uncovered data includes the usual fuel,
lubricants, mercury and so on, plus real winners such as giant cockraoch
plagues and irradiated beagle scats. The curious may email me for me detail
if they desire.