1998 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Dick and Jill Miller <DMiller@gis.net>
Date: 07 Dec 1998 11:27:40
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: Oral Histories of Base Pollution

Bravo, Lenny, for a fine idea!

Although our earlier attempts to get access to experienced prior individuals
yielded a lot independently (up to and including experiments with radioactive
cockroaches, bubonic plague, and learning where the pigs were buried), the
significant cooperation we get from the Base doesn't seem to extend in this
direction. I don't wonder why, but I do wonder how to revise that mission to
forget.

I invite your click on:
http://members.aol.com/kaltofen/aolMKroach.html

Cheers from
--Dick Miller <DMiller@gis.net>
 Citizen Member, SSCOM RAB (U.S. Army Natick Laboratories)
--
A. Richard & Jill A. Miller | MILLER MICROCOMPUTER SERVICES |
Mailto:DMiller@gis.net | 61 Lake Shore Road |