2001 CPEO Military List Archive

From: StellaVB@aol.com
Date: 6 Aug 2001 19:09:55 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: [CPEO-MEF] APG/Rep. Blumenhauer

I am a little behind in my e-mails (all the way back to April) but I have
some follow up questions regarding two issues:

What has happened with the joint use proposal for PAA and has Rep.
Blumenhauer been able to get more elected officials 'on board' regarding the
seriousness of UXO's and the cleanup that must happen?  Is there a list
anywhere of those elected officials who are working toward cleanup?

Thank you,
Stella Bourassa