2002 CPEO Military List Archive

From: StellaVB@aol.com
Date: 6 Feb 2002 15:37:09 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: [CPEO-MEF] Air Force guidance on remedy selection

Bonnie's evaluation of Air Forces sites in Ohio are serious alarms to
the use of IC's.  During an IC conference in San Francisco a couple of
years ago, I addressed the 5 year policy of evaluating these sites for I
do not believe it is often enough and these stories in Ohio point to
this fact.

My other concern is IF the military branches are 'doing what's right'
then I would think they would welcome the regulators on a daily basis,
suggestions for 'doing it even better' for the bottom line is the
regulated would have nothing to hide, right?

Stella