2002 CPEO Military List Archive

From: olah@speagle.com
Date: 6 Feb 2002 18:34:54 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: RE: [CPEO-MEF] jet fuel study

What a great thing it would be if the U.S. Air Force at Fallon Air Force
Base could be brave enough to say that even failing conclusive evidence,
its leaders are anxious and willing to take proactive steps to minimize
and even eliminate potential or suspected risks to our children.  If the
military is a reasonably suspected source, this should readily serve as
sufficient motivation for precautionary action.  I see no advantage to
waiting for definitive proof (that may indeed never come) particularly
when such prudent and thoughtful action fulfills the military's mission
to serve and protect our citizens.  Indeed such a good faith initiative
may heal more than we know.

Laura

p.s. thanks to all of you that sent such kind messages to me of late.