2002 CPEO Military List Archive

From: themissinglink@eznetinc.com
Date: 2 May 2002 21:14:26 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: [CPEO-MEF] Sprawl Threatens Operation of Arizona's Luke AFB

"Installations are at the same time a burden.  One that every one should
share since everyone shares the protection they provide.  Why should the
military installation be treated like a step child that is pushed
farther and farther away?

I have been reading email from this group for more than 5 years and not
once have I heard any constructive suggestions on how the military can
perform their mission and stay in an area."

How about not being the biggest polluter in the country and then trying
to skate from environmental laws that affect/protect everyone else?

Steven Pollack