2004 CPEO Brownfields List Archive

From: Bob Hersh <bhersh@cpeo.org>
Date: 15 Jun 2004 19:52:33 -0000
Reply: cpeo-brownfields
Subject: EPA awards $75 million in brownfield grants

Save up to 67% on Omaha Steaks + Get 6 FREE Burgers and a
FREE Cutlery Set + Cutting Board!
http://click.topica.com/caaclxSaVxieRa8xCZRa/OmahaSteaks

42 States, Puerto Rico, Five Tribes Share Record $75.4 Million in
Brownfields Grants

Communities in 42 states and Puerto Rico will share more than $75
million in EPA Brownfields grants to help revitalize former industrial
and commercial sites. The grants were announced today by EPA
Administrator Mike Leavitt at the site of a former metal foundry in
Milwaukee.

For more information and a list of grant awards by state, follow the
link http://www.epa.gov/brownfields/archive/pilot_arch.htm

Bob Hersh
Brownfields Program Director
Center for Public Environmental Oversight (CPEO)
1101 Connecticut Ave., NW  Suite 1000
Washington, DC  20036

Tel:     202.452.8043
Fax:    202.452.8095
email:  bhersh@cpeo.org
url:      www.cpeo.org

Let University of Phoenix make 2004 your year. Evening,
weekend or FlexNet® classes ? over 130 locations. Look
into our programs and get the degree that gets you going!
http://click.topica.com/caaciq1aVxieRa8xCZRf/UOP