1995 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Ted Schettler <tschettler@igc.org>
Date: Sat, 04 Feb 1995 08:54:26 -0800 (PST)
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: McClellan AFB - levels of groundwater contaminants

Posting from Ted Schettler <tschettler>

I would appreciate help from anyone who has info on
specific levels of groundwater contamination at McClellan - I'm
particularly interested in plumes which have migrated off-base
affecting surrounding communities. Which communities, how
many families requiring alternative drinking water supplies, what contaminants, at what levels? I'd also appreciate a reference for citation
purposes.
Thanks
Ted Schettler