2004 CPEO Military List Archive

From: Lenny Siegel <lsiegel@cpeo.org>
Date: 23 Jul 2004 23:49:20 -0000
Reply: cpeo-military
Subject: Re: Camp Bonneville cleanup

Get a Great Credit Card for You Today
You can find a credit card to fit your credit needs.
All types of credit cards -- 0% APRs, Rewards, & Bad Credit.
http://click.topica.com/caacpgdaVxieSbnA7rua/411Web

Here's the complete URL for the July 22, 2004 Camp Bonneville article:

http://www.columbian.com/07222004/front_pa/169076.html

Apply now for a No-Annual-Fee Discover® Platinum Card
0% Intro APR*, No Annual Fee, Up to 2% Cashback Bonus®
award* Start Saving Today ? APPLY NOW! It's fast, easy and
secure.
http://click.topica.com/caacpgwaVxieSbnA7ruf/DiscoverCard